EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Recycled Actors and Actresses

Author
11/30/00
After watching Run Gary Run, I noticed that the carrier guy was the same fellow who played in Up Chuck. He was the jilted groom on the Jerry Springer show. So I thought it might be a good idea to put the recycled actors here, that way when we think that an actor looks familiar, we will know what *other* episode they starred in. :) I know that some have been posted under another topic, but if you want to you can re-type them here. :)
karens608
11/30/00
Boy, Candii, you are really observant! I thought he looked kind of familiar, but it never occurred to me that he was in Up Chuck. As soon as I read your post though, I could picture the guy in Up Chuck in my head and I know that you're right.
Dollene
11/30/00
Also in Run gary run. The woman in the cab was in ST,. Nick. She is the one with the camera who asked Gary to take her and her friends picture with Nick.
Candii
11/30/00
Thanks Karen, I try, but there's always one or two that slips by, LOL!! Thats why I thought it would be fun to have this topic, so that we won't think that we are crazy when we think that a face looks familiar.

Another one that I thought of was one of the thugs in The Paper who was holding Meredith and Gary hostage,also played the rich brother Tom Fletcher,the one Ricky Brown was accused of killing.

Also the bald guy behind the cash register in Don't walk away Renee, also played one of the officers in LT Hobson. The bald guy getting the tattoo. :)
karens608
11/30/00
Candii - Actually, what's been driving me crazy lately is when I spot an actor on another TV show who I think I recognize from EE, but I'm not sure which episode. Yesterday I flipped over to The Pretender during a commercial break on EE, and I saw a guy who I think was either Andy Miller(Funny Valentine) or Nick Sterling(St. Nick). He wasn't on screen very long though, and every time I flipped back during another commercial break he wasn't on. Talk about "you know you've been watching EE too much when..." :)
Candii
11/30/00
Karen~ LOL!! Tell me about it! As far as I'm concerned, these actors will forever be ingrained in *MY* mind as an EE actor. :p I have a hard time separating them from the EE episode that they starred in. I saw the lady (Faye Davis) from Show me the Monet, on a poster in a christian book store, and I go "Theres Faye!" as if I knew her! :p

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0061.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com