EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: "Thanks for saving my life!"

Author
12/02/00
I've seen all the episodes of EE, (except for Physcic, I'm still mad at myself for missing it, although I don't know if it was that great.) and I was wondering how many times Gary has called sarcastically to the person he just saved, "Your welcome!" I know that when he saved the ex con in The Quality of Mercy, he said this. Also I know that he's said it a lot. Does anyone know any other times.
Another thing is, how is the best way that Gary's been thanked. When the person actually does thank him. In the episode (can't remember the name) were Gary saves the model, she thanks him with a "steamy" kiss. (Lol. ok, so I'm jealous, but who isn't?) Any other interesting ways Gary has been thanked? Good or Bad(LOL. I guess i kinda worded that wrong but it gets right to the point)
Dollene
12/02/00
In Dad the girl who Gary warned in the woods thanked him on the street in front of his Dad. Which embarrassed him. He is so cute when he is embarrassed. Then the princess in Romancing the throne hugged him and thanked him for a wonderful holiday. I thought that was a very sweet moment.
shana93
12/02/00
In Redfellas, Paulina wrapped Gary's burned hand, then sent him flowers and invited him for dinner. She also gave him tickets for her violin performance. After dinner, she kissed him---lucky girl! :)
Ren713
12/02/00
God! If I had a gorgeous guy like Gary save my life, I'd be like, "I don't know how to thank you! Will having your first born child be enough?"
stephaniearwen
12/02/00
Okay, Ren, that's going on the website! ROTFLSHIAPMP! :)
shana93
12/02/00
In Play it again Sammo, Martina McBride thanks Gary by singing Wild Angel to him.
Candii
12/03/00
The stripper from Slippity....thanked Gary with a peck on the cheek. :) Not sure why though. Maybe it was because she thought he was cute or something. It couldn't have been for saving her life, because at the time,they thought that he was the cause of the fire starting.
Janet486
12/04/00
He says it in Fatal Edition to Joe the Parking Lot attendant.

The woman who's scarf was caught in the bus door in Saint Nick said "Thank You". One of the few who did. I don't blame him for being mad.
tdmiller82
12/04/00
In Fatal Edition, Joe Calabretto thanked Gary by buying him a hot dog & giving him $10.00. Since Gary saved Joe's life twice, I wonder whether the hot dog was for when Gary saved him from the truck crashing into the parking lot booth. And maybe the $10.00 was when Gary ssaved Joe from the drive by shooting while both men were sitting in Joe's car.
Candii
12/04/00
In A Bris~ At the end, the blond woman whose life Gary saved in the library, thanked him for saving her life. :)

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0067.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com