EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Thinking (a dangerous habit) about Duck Day Afternoon

Author
12/27/00
Last night, I was watching "Duck Day Afternoon" on tape, and I got to thinking... if Gary had not gone to save the ducks, Miguel would not have discovered him. And if Miguel had not discovered him, he probably would not have been motivated to go on the roof to get a good shot, and if he hadn't gone up on the roof, the police officer would not have climbed that fire escape (and fallen off) after him. So after all this joking, the ducks turned out to be important after all. :) "I'm telling ya, I'm getting cosmic whiplash, Gar." (Chuck, from "Romancing the Throne")
karens608
12/27/00
And if Gary hadn't met Miguel, he might not have been able to prove his innocence in Fatal Edition. How's that for cosmic whiplash? :)
Janet486
12/27/00
You're absolutely right and that's why Miguel is "dangerous" and a thorn in Gary's side so often.

It is his fault the cop fell and had to be rescued. BUT if the cop hadn't fallen the bank robber wouldn't have had a chance to redeem himself. His heart wasn't in the robbery but he was sort of a victim of his circumstances I think you'd have to say.
stephaniearwen
12/27/00
Karen - I didn't think about that, but you're right! Woah... :)
tdmiller82
12/27/00
Karen, You know I was thinking the same thing you said. :)

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0094.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com