EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Gary in uniform :)

Author
12/26/00
I loved Gary in those military uniforms tonight in Lt. Hobson, USN. ;) I remember he was in uniform in Where or When in the dream scene. Was there another ep where we got to see Gary in a uniform? For some reason I keep thinking there was, but I can't remember which ep.

Something that struck me tonight was how Gary's uniforms were so spotless even after rolling around in the grass. How'd he manage that?
Ren713
12/26/00
A roll in the hay with Gary? Oh, I'm sorry. You said grass. Sorry. But I've gone 25 days without EE. My mind is kind of muddled.
shana93
12/26/00
You crack me up! :D I know what you mean about your mind being in a muddle after 25 days of no EE. When it came on tonight, I was like "aaahh, all is right with the world once again." :)
tdmiller82
12/26/00
Don't get me started about how awesome Gary looks in uniform :) Dollene & I get excited every time we see Gary in uniform. I become speechless everytime I see him in uniform or a tux. And if you know me for me to become speechless is a feat in & of itself. :)

P.S. If you haven't done so, you need to read Dollene's fan fic story Revelations. It is incredible. And as a bonus, Dollene has a scene with Gary in uniform. Isn't she great :)?
shana93
12/26/00
Yes, that man looks fine in a tux too. Ooh lah lah! ;) Everytime I have a dream about Gary, he's wearing a tux in some scenes, and I've been dreaming about him alot lately. I love going to bed each night. :D
Janet486
12/27/00
Gary and Chuck wore police uniforms in Show Me The Monet. They were posing as cops in order to liberate the painting from the museum and replace it with the one they had.
shana93
12/27/00
I remember now why I thought there was another ep where Gary was in uniform. It was a dream I had. I was going to a halloween party as Gary's date. He went as Major Nelson and I went as Jeanie from I Dream of Jeanie. The funniest part was I actually looked good in that costume--oh the wonders of the imagination :D And don't get me started on how good Gary looked in his costume. Ooh lah lah! :)
Janet486
12/28/00
I'm correcting myself here. Gary and Clive wore the uniforms in Show Me The Monet. Chuck wore civvies. He was a "security expert". I just watched that episode on tape last night. I'm working on trivia questions so I was taking notes.
Dollene
12/28/00
Shana that is so funny about I dream of Jeannie. I loved that show and I always wanted to go as her for halloween and mY date as Tony Nelson. I also toyed with they idea of having a halloween party in Revelations and having Bailey and Gary dress as those characters. But the 40's themed party won out. A twighlight zone moment. Funny how so many of us have moore things in common that just EE and KC.
sari_chandler
12/28/00
Gary wears a tux in the episode with the mummy ("Mum's the Word?"), and he wears a tux in Saint Nick.
Plus, he looked really good in the power suit he wore in the episode where he has to pretend he's a big shot tycoon to get his mom's money back. :)

Gary in a tux...Gary in uniform...gotta love it!!!
Dollene
12/28/00
Gotta love the power suit in nest egg. He did look yummy in it. Tracy had him wear it in her fanfic. When she described it I thought that's gotta be the one. :)

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0098.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com