EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: gary, brigatti and amber

Author
01/07/01
okay i am new to this board my name is angelina (i'm italian) i'm 20 years old and live in michigan.
anyway, about gary and brigatti, i don't think she knows how to trust anyone, she's been a loner and probably had a relationship but got hurt really bad, she really does like gary, she just has a hard time showing it or doesn't know how to show it. I personally think that they are right for each other, she is strong(which gary needs) and gary is someone who could really get her to open up(if the had continued a 5 season)and show her that not all men are bad, and bring out the softer side of Antonia Brigatti(remember italians are fiesty to begin with) i should know))as for Occasionally Amber: I think that Kyle Chandler did a wonderful job directing this episode.
although he should have taken Jade's advice and kissed her. He should have right on the temple steps, and not let her get a word in edgewise. and one question I have never seen the end of season 4, does Brigatti show up in anymore episodes after OA. thanks Angel
Dollene
01/07/01
Hi Angelina. Nope Brigatti isn't on the show after Occasionally Amber. So sadly we will never know what could have been.I agree someone must have hurt her really bad in the past. Plus being a cop and seeing the scourge of society on a daily basis probably puts a bad slant on people in general. Guys like Gary are few and far between and even when they show up it would be hard to believe they are for real.
shana93
01/07/01
Hi Angelina, welcome to the board. I'm originally from Mi. :) I liked the character of Brigatti (except when she was physically abusive to Gary), but I never thought they were right for each other. Her career is too demanding. I think she was tough because she was a woman in a male dominated career (and a feisty Italian, as you pointed out). However, there are some wonderful fanfic stories that have them paired up. You should check them out. :)
tdmiller82
01/08/01
Welcome to the message board! And Hurray....someone else who likes Brigatti. :)

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0103.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com