And Then There's Joan...
Forum Archives -- What About Joan

Subject: WAJ/WAK Keepers

Author
03/22/01
Did they ever start a Keeper List for WAJ/WAK? If so, how does one become a keeper?
shana93
03/22/01
I have been wondering that myself, especially because one person on the fanfic list has been using "keeper of Jake's red & white boxer shorts" in her signature for months now. Even before they had a title for the show or aired any ads.
darbyross
03/23/01
WAJkeeperlist -- This is where the keepers list for What about Kyle/Joan is located. Have fun. :) Scroll down to the keepers list. Ones for Homefront and WAK are both located there.
shana93
03/22/01
Thanks for the link Dollene. :) However, since I haven't seen the show yet, how am I supposed to know what to keep? I guess I'll have to wait till the show airs and then hope what I have chosen doesn't get taken before I get there.
TobMar
03/22/01
Thanks Dollene! I went ahead and put in for a keeper, using my other screen name, Msmarylou. Somehow I never got to be a keeper for EE, my fault, but I didn't want to miss out on WAJ/WAK. Thanks again for the link!
darbyross
03/22/01
You're both very welcome. Most of us have picked stuff from the ads. I thought in one that he was holding an engagment ring box, then decided it was a cell phone then realized it's a remote. But I am still the keeper of his cell phone, because unlike Gary, as an investment banker I'm sure he has one. Oh well only 5 more days to go. :)
shana93
03/22/01
I found something from one of the ads and put in my request. :)
shana93
03/22/01
Wow! Lisa's quick. I've already heard back and now I'm officially keeper of Jake's white undershirt. :)
darbyross
03/22/01
Lisa is very efficient. I bet she already has you listed on her site as the official keeper. :)
TobMar
03/23/01
Yes, that was fast! I chose to be the keeper of Jake's knitted ugly patchwork sweater. At the March 2 taping, Joan knitted Kyle two sweaters. Both were the ugliest ones I have ever seen. They must have been made especially for the show, because you would never find them in any store. One of them she gave away to a female friend - Wally was wearing it - and the other one she gave to Jake, which he eventually wore. Jake's sweater was like a patchwork quilt with different kinds of material.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with What About Joan, ABC Television, Columbia TriStar Television, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever.

http://earlydues.usanethosting.com/waj/forum/0002.htm
Copyright (c) 2001
earlydues@yahoo.com