And Then There's Joan...
Forum Archives -- What About Joan

Subject: Sex Talk SPOILERS

Author
04/03/01
I loved this ep. Granted a little embarrassing but oh he was sooo cute and sweet and she was really funny in this one. Mark grates on my nerves. So does Abby. I guess cause I knew people like this in real life and they bugged me too. Poor guy just wanted to watch movies and look what he got. LOL I love when he jumped over the couch. He's just so understatedly funny. Just a quiet movement to her rambling just sent me into fits of laughter. I know I will never be able to sit quietly through a taping. When he said the HF prayer I let out a loud whoop. I had the back door open and I know the neighbors had to hear. Scared my rabbit. :( I feel bad for that but I couldn't help myself. That hug at the end was my undoing. OH MY LORD> The cradle, a hug and a smile. I'm in heaven.) :)
Candii
04/04/01
OMG! I thought that this episode was so funny! I loved the part where Jake asks joan if she self explored and after all the big fuss she had been making that night, she suddenly clams up,too embarrassed to answer with words so she stamps her foot yes. LOL!! :D I thought I would die laughing!! Oh and remember the part where(afterward,hehe) when Kyle tells Joan the he loves her. She goes, "What girl wants to hear that after making love!" and we thought she was stupid for being upset because he told her that? :O Duh! Well,now we know why she was so upset. I guess she would rather he had told her "Gee honey,you are the best I've *had* so far!" :O She's really messed up in the head! Anyway, Joan is cute and I thought this was a very good episode!
springfever
04/04/01
I definitely laughed more during this episode than last week's. Although, when I went back and re-watched the first show, I found myself laughing at things I didn't laugh at the first time. I think I know why- I was just soooo excited at getting to see Kyle again on TV that I was so focused on him, I think some things went right on by me! I laughed my head off during the part last night when Jake wants to watch the Civil War PBS special and Joan wants to talk. He's so focused on the show and she's trying to make her point with the Battle Hymn of the Republic getting louder and louder in the background and she finally yells-"For God's sake!!" And the ending was great- with his sexy sideways look and the "C'mere" Oh baby,what a man!
darbyross
04/04/01
The looks he gave in this ep were enough to send me into orbit. the look he gave her when he asked "How was it?" My body temperature jumped at least 10 degrees and the little sideways smile and the one he gave her when he hugged her, and when she said she had been discussing their um problem and he said "Oh no" the look on his face when he turned around was sooo cute. When he kept saying "what?" I kept thinking Gary. If the rest of the eps are this funny I think we have a hit on our hands. At least I hope so. I thought it was refreshing to have a woman who was still modest about sex and kind of bashful talking to her mate about things that pleased her. Now on shows they just come right out and say it. Her embarrassment was adorable and I was blushing and cringing right along with her. :O I loved this one and I think another viewing tonight is in order. ;)
springfever
04/04/01
Yeah-there were some definite Gary gestures and mannerisms there-the "Oh No" made me think I was watching an EE scene. But as I've said before, that must be the true Kyle coming out in him! What a cutie. :) And I had to laugh at Joan when she's trying to explain to Jake about the Self-exploratory lesson!! I thought she was gonna twist the hooks right off the coat rack! And I've watched it again, this morning.
karnes608
04/04/01
Oh, was that prayer from HF? I liked the leap over the couch too, and I liked her response of "Nice save." I can't wait for next week's episode with Ron Dean - I wonder if that was Kyle's idea?

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with What About Joan, ABC Television, Columbia TriStar Television, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever.

http://earlydues.usanethosting.com/waj/forum/0005.htm
Copyright (c) 2001
earlydues@yahoo.com