And Then There's Joan...
Forum Archives -- What About Joan

Subject: Things we love about Kyle :) A welcome aboard of sorts for luvwaj!

Author
04/20/01
Okay, let the hormones rage. :) I love to hear him whisper. OH my! For some reason the little v at the back of his hairline has always got me going. And it's only him. I 've seen that on other guys without the same effect. LOL I think most of us are enraptured with his hands. And after seeing him in those shorts the other night I have to say "Nice gams, big boy'!!! Woohoo
shana93
04/20/01
I LOVE Kyle's neck and jawline---oooh baby--they just look oh so kissable. And that V at the back of his neck--drives me wild. The hands, yes the hands---he has the most beautiful hands I've ever seen on a man. I was watching TOD the other day, and I realized that I was recognizing Kyle's character by his hands when they were all in the same uniform running through the jungle. I said it before, but I could watch him just twiddling his thumbs and I'd be entranced. His voice is....(I'm getting goosebumps now)well, like Dollene, I too love to hear him whisper. And when he speaks with a southern accent, OMG, sends me straight to the moon. He has a really deep one in TOD. I love his eyes, and the way they crinkle up when he smiles /sigh/ And he does have nice legs. I love seeing him in shorts. Okay, there's pretty much nothing I don't love about him. I'm hopeless! (And I think I need a cold shower now.....) :O
karens608
04/20/01
luvwaj, you may find this hard to believe(I know I do) ;), but Shana is married! I love to see him smile, which, unfortunately, we didn't get to see enough of on Early Edition. And he does have a nice voice. /double sigh/ :)
shana93
04/20/01
OMG Karen, choking.....snorting.......gasping for air..... I nearly wet myself when I read your post. :D Yes, luvwaj, I am married. I have a very tolerant and understanding husband. Btw, he has very nice legs too, very much like Kyle's. ;)
karens608
04/20/01
Sorry about that, Shana! :) All I can say is, I hope I'll be lucky enough to have such an understanding and tolerant husband!
luvwaj
04/20/01
OMG!! Thanks you guys!! Okay, on my list of "Kyle things to do,"
1) hear him whisper. 2)hear him twang in something 3) Watch the hands (and they are gorgeous, I so agree!) 4)Memorize the nape of his neck...

Sigh...this is one "to do," list I will make it a point to complete.
shana93
04/20/01
luvwaj, I can see that you're going to fit in so well here. :)

Karen, I hope you end up with a tolerant and understanding husband too, but they broke the mold when they made my husband.
abc981
04/20/01
Shana, I was gonna disagree with you about breaking the mold because my hubby is extremely tolerant and understanding too. :) But then I realized my husband was most likely born before yours so you could be right after all. Did that make any sense to anyone else?!
Newf65
04/20/01
Ah, it makes sense if Shana's husband was born after Nov. of 1966. My husband is very understanding too. We even have an orange cat named Hobson. I have a picture of Kyle as wallpaper on my computer desktop (as in answer to THAT one, he put up Sandra Bullock on his). All in all, he's a good sport about it. We even went to "McGinty's" in the rain, and he got out of the van and ran across the street so he could get a better picture. Good man.
abc981
04/20/01
Monica, the details may be a little different but the main theme seems to be the same between all of our husbands. LOL He drove with me to Chicago twice so we could finally see the WAJ taping. He's searched the local video stores looking for Angel's Dance in the past. He was so proud of himself last week when he brought the N&S video set home from the library for me but it was only the first series. Oh, and our dog's middle name is Chandler.
shana93
04/20/01
My hubby was born in 1970, just twelve days before I was born (aint that sweet?) And he's been known to go up on eBay in search of KC paraphanalia (sp?) to buy for me. For my b-day, I got four KC videos, and he ordered all four EE scripts for me. He even spent hours once on the internet, in a desperate attempt to find HF on video for me. Luckily, I finally got it elsewhere. :)
karens608
04/20/01
Are you ladies sure the mold is broken? Maybe it's just buried under some junk somewhere. ;) Newf65, that is too funny that you have an orange cat named Hobson! :D
shana93
04/20/01
You may be right, Karen. If I find that mold, I'll definitely dig it out and share it. ;) Hey, my husband even said that if we ever have a son we can name him Kyle. :D
abc981
04/20/01
No, I don't think the mold is really broken, Karen. Sometimes you just have to dig through all that junk for a while before you find the treasure. ;)

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with What About Joan, ABC Television, Columbia TriStar Television, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever.

http://earlydues.usanethosting.com/waj/forum/0010.htm
Copyright (c) 2001
earlydues@yahoo.com