And Then There's Joan...
Forum Archives -- What About Joan

Subject: The SISTER episode!! -- SPOILERS

Author
05/01/01
That was so good, I was crying in spots-- man, are all those Cusacks talented OR WHAT??!! By the way, did you guys know that Ann is a writer on the show as well??

and Kyle....how cute was it when he got worried about making a good impression with Ann!!! and the no pants--aiyeeeeeee!!! LOL..THUD. Loved the look he gave Joan, when he said "Now?!" after she asks him to take off his pants!

LMAO too -- when Joan said that Ann's husband called her "rubber face." Then when she shook him off, came out of that impression she was doing, that was hilarious too. I love this show!

Succesfully taped!!! Yahoo..now I have 4 episodes!
darbyross
05/01/01
I absolutely loved the look he gave her when she told him to take off his pants. And then he was so slow about it and she was like WE DON"T HAVE TIME!!! LOL
Meghan15
05/01/01
Like we all weren't thinking he was taking too long as well. ;) :D
Newf65
05/02/01
Honey, he can take as LOOOOOOOOOONG as he wants! Just so the end result is the same. ;)

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with What About Joan, ABC Television, Columbia TriStar Television, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever.

http://earlydues.usanethosting.com/waj/forum/0017.htm
Copyright (c) 2001
earlydues@yahoo.com