And Then There's Joan...
Forum Archives -- What About Joan

Subject: Joan on Rosie

Author
05/03/01
I just watched Joan on Rosie and it was a pretty good interview-much better than her other recent appearances, I think. I was wondering if KC would get mentioned and Rosie brought him up. She mentioned to Joan that she's always liked KC since his Homefront days and she asked Joan if she watched him in that show and Joan said,"no" and Rosie said, "that was a mistake!" Joan mentioned how KC had to try out for the job and they had such good chemistry together!! And how he was already living in Chicago for EE. They showed a clip from the episode we think is coming up next week- shows Joan being vulnerable and worried about Jake being attracted to another woman. Now if we could just get KC on Rosie!
abc981
05/03/01
Thanks for the update! Rosie comes on at 3:00 in the afternoon here. I was hoping she would ask her about KC. I'm also hoping he makes an appearance on Rosie's show himself...soon!

Did they mention that Joan is in the June issue of Rosie's magazine? I looked it up the other day but there's no mention of KC in the article. It's a very small piece--one page--with a full page picture of Joan.
TobMar
05/03/01
The last time I was at Wal-Mart I took a look at Rosie's magazine. I noticed that too, Linda, just a big picture of Joan, and hardly any write up at all. Needless to say, I didn't buy the magazine.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with What About Joan, ABC Television, Columbia TriStar Television, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever.

http://earlydues.usanethosting.com/waj/forum/0019.htm
Copyright (c) 2001
earlydues@yahoo.com