And Then There's Joan...
Forum Archives -- What About Joan

Subject: One more thing I love about Jake...

Author
05/09/01
Okay...just watched "Maeve," again...and HAD to put this on a separate thread.

Have you guys ever noticed how when Kyle/Jake goes in for what I'll call those big yummy emotional hugs with Joan, he like, cradles the back of her head gently with his big hand...WHOA--oh jeebus.....I'm gettin' woozy....THUD!!!!!

But seriously, he did it on the "sex talk," episode too after Joan cracked him up with that remark about "not calling herself for two weeks,"....and he's smiling this gorgeous sly smile, and he says, "C'mere..." and he grabs her and holds the back of her head like that.

Aiyeeeeee....THUD!
stephaniearwen
05/09/01
luvwaj- You are so right! OMG, I would DIE for a chance to be hugged by him! :O But then again, everything about him drives me out of my mind- I was going crazy over how he was twirling his keys in that last scene! LOL! :D
darbyross
05/09/01
OMG Steph! wasn't that key twirling heavenly? We have it really bad. If he ever hugged me he'd have to hold on tight because I would just turn to butter and melt in his embrace. I love hugs and he does it so well. He has an incredible way of handling a woman. :)
abc981
05/09/01
Dollene, we always seem to find our way back to the subject of hugging!!
luvwaj
05/09/01
Okay, I'm going to concentrate more on the yummy things Jake/Kyles does, and not how I was slightly miffed last night at his reaction to Skank. LOL

I caught EE right after WAJ, and boy oh boy did Kyle look fine!!! Thud city!! It was the episode where Gary is trying to stop the school shooting, he was so gorgeous he stopped me in my tracks...he had on Jeans, Timberland looking boots, and a black turtle neck cable sweater-- he was adorable.
abc981
05/10/01
//I was going crazy over how he was twirling his keys in that last scene! //

I don't know if anyone has requested them yet or not, but those keys/keychain would make a nice keeper item. He seemed quite attached to them.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with What About Joan, ABC Television, Columbia TriStar Television, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever.

http://earlydues.usanethosting.com/waj/forum/0021.htm
Copyright (c) 2001
earlydues@yahoo.com