(A heat wave and a blackout descend upon Chicago, causing tempers to get out of control)
1. What rescue must Gary peform first?
2. What does he tell them in order to get them to go back to their mothers?
3. Where are the childrens' mothers?
4. When Gary comments on the heat what does Marissa tell him?
5. How long has Chuck been gone?
6. What does Marissa say Gary needs?
7. Who does Gary say can help him run McGinty's?
8. According to the Paper, how many people will die in an office fire?
9. What starts the fire?
10. What else is on Gary's nightstand besides his radio?
11. What is the temperature nearing already at only 6:30 am?
12. The banner headline on Gary's Paper reads what?
13. What time does the blackout start?
14. What will happen at the riot (damages, injuries, etc.), if Gary doesn't prevent it?
15. Where will the riot take place?
16. What caused it?
17. How much time will there be between lightning bolts?
18. What are the odds against two bolts hitting?
19. What name does Gary use for the movie "Twister?"
20. What does Gary say he does that's similar to the characters in "Twister?"
21. What does Gary ask the maintenance people at the Sears' Tower to do?
22. What did Marissa do to stop the lightning?
23. Where should the convenience store owner be parking his van?
24. What three saves does Gary have to work out?
25. What does Gary recruit Patrick to do for him?
26. What intersection does Patrick need to go to?
27. How does Gary say Marissa can help?
28. What is the name of the heart-attack victim?
29. How many units/credits does Patrick still need to graduate college?
30. Why do the lights go out at the hospital?
31. What does Gary tell Marissa to do when he calls?
32. What is the name of the convenience store owner?
33. What does Gary plan to take care of on his way to the riot?
34. Where is the warehouse located and how far is it from McGinty's?
35. What does Marissa do with a pipe?
36. What happens when Marissa tries to leave the warehouse?
37. The boy in the convenience store asks Gary what question?
38. What is Gary's answer?
39. What is the boy's reply and his second question?
38. What is the boy's name?
39. Who recognizes Gary from his time as City Councilor?
40. What is her daughter's name?
41. What phrase does Max use to say "goodbye?"
42. What is Gary's response?
43. How long has Lee been in the neighborhood?
44. What is the neighboring store-owner's name?
45. What is the police officer's name?
46. How far away does Gary live from the site of the riot?
47. What organization didn't Lee want to join?
48. How much did the Association want Lee to pay for dues?
49. How much does everyone else pay for dues?
50. According to Gary, sometimes it's the strong man who does what first?
51. What nickname does Lee have for Sal?
52. What new headline catches Gary's eye?
53. What does the article say is Marissa's occupation?
54. What assists Gary in finding Marissa?
55. What does Gary hate... a lot?
56. What does Gary talk about to distract Marissa?
57. How does Gary get Marissa back to the loft?
58. What is Marissa's advice to Gary on how to stop the riot?
59. Where does Gary send the Lee children to be safe when the riot starts?
60. Who starts the riot?
61. What does Gary say to get the rioters to calm down?
62. What happens to Gary when he tries to beak up the riot?
63. What happens to Max?
64. Who tries to reach Max with a ladder from the back of a truck?
65. Why does he fail?
66. How does Gary get to the top of the ladder?
67. What always comes first for Lee?
68. What do the neighbors do to celebrate being neighbors?
69. What does Gary offer Marissa at the party?
70. What will the headline be in tomorrow's paper?
Thanks to Janet for coming up with half of the questions and inspiring the rest. :)
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: May 12, 2001
© 1997 - 2001, etc. email@example.com