208: "March in
(Gary faces a moral dilemma when he learns of a white supremacist's impending assassination, but his efforts on behalf of the man's son only make life more difficult for Gary)
"March in Time" Answers
1. What is the name of the supremacist group and who is its leader?
2. What is the name of the leaders son?
3. Where does the supremacist group plan to march?
4. What is Fosters truth?
5. What does Gary discover is missing after he stops a fight between two skateboarding kids?
6. What does Gary tell Chuck will be the score in the Blackhawks game?
7. What are the names of the couple who run the family restaurant in Blue Island?
8. What are the names of the couple who are friends to these people?
9. What kind of car will be carrying the thugs with baseball bats?
10. What isnt Chucks color?
11. What excuse do Chuck and Gary use to distract the thugs?
12. What names do Gary and Chuck make up for themselves?
13. Who runs Jebens Hardware store?
14. Where does Lances mother live?
15. What is the name of the kid from the Hardware store?
16. How much does Chuck tell Gary he bet on the Blackhawks game? How much did he really bet?
17. Gary pleads with the paper to just once do what for him?
18. When Gary, Chuck, and Marissa are discussing whether to save Foster or not, what does Marissa say is the real issue?
19. Who in Roberts family got out of the Poland concentration camps alive?
20. What do Gary and Foster both want for Lance?
21. Why does Gary tell Marissa to go to the office and call the police?
22. Gary tells the police that Lance is who?
23. Why does Gary tell Lance he wanted to help Foster?
24. What does Gary give to Chuck in exchange for the use of his car?
25. Who is the assassin?
26. What does Gary find at his door at night along with the cat?
27. What is the beginning of the text used in many of the stories in the paper?
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com