215: Mum's the Word
(A new mummy exhibit in Chicago may be... cursed.)
"Mum's the Word" Answers
1. What are the students at the museum to see?
2. What is the exhibit that the school kids are really interested in?
3. Where is the exhibit?
4. What is the teacher's name?
5. Who was Akenubis?
6. What happens to the eyes of the cat statue as the two boys hide in the exhibit?
7. What is the headline in Garys paper?
8. Chuck says the exhibit is the biggest exhibit since what?
9. Chuck says the 'curse of the mummy' is what?
10. Chuck say of negative publicity for the exhibit that "they'll milk it for every _______?
11. What three items does Chuck suggest they'll be selling at the exhibit?
12. Who is the would-be victim of the falling ornamental sculpture?
13. What is his occupation?
14. What role must Marissa play in order to help Gary get into the opening?
15. The museum guard tells Gary and Marissa that his orders are clear. What are his orders?
16. Who arrives to help Gary and Marissa get into the Opening party?
17. What is the name of the museum director?
18. What is the name of the woman who interrupts the speech?
19. With what institution does she say she's affiliated?
20. What does Marissa receive from Ali the next day?
21. What has Ali written to Marissa?
22. What is Ali an expert in?
23. Ali has offices on how many continents?
24. What is the next headline in Garys paper?
25. What is Sammi's main profession?
26. How long before she gets her Ph.D.?
27. What is ka?
28. What do ancient Egyptians believe about a dead person's ka?
29. How does the fire at the museum start?
30. Who is the thief?
31. For whom did the thief work and in what position?
32. The thief works for whom now?
33. What has the thief stolen?
34. What is the Paper's headline the next morning?
35. What does Ali ask Marissa to do?
36. Where do Ali and Marissa have lunch?
37. What is the real-life name of this restaurant?
38. What kind of entertainment do they have at the restaurant?
39. What does Hassan believe is causing his illness?
40. Why does he believe this?
41. How was Hassan going to die?
42. What happens to Hassan when he runs away from Gary?
43. What is the stone Gary shows to Sammi?
44. What is the Egyptian symbol of rebirth?
45. What is Chucks reaction to Marissas decision to go away with Ali?
46. What does Ali give to Marissa besides flowers?
47. To whom does he claim they belonged?
48. Who does not like Ali besides Chuck and how do we know?
49. What is the translation of the first line of inscription on the scarab?
50. Where does Sammi think "here" is?
51. Where does Gary think "here" is?
52. What is the next headline in Garys paper?
53. What is Gary's reaction when Chuck tells him Marissa is going to Egypt?
54. According to Sammi, who was Akenubis?
55. Who or what is Bastet?
56. Where were the artifacts for the museum exhibit found?
57. What were Bastet's special powers?
58. What did the Egyptian people believe of Akenubis and Bastet?
59. What is Garys reaction to this piece of news?
60. Against what was Bastet the protector?
61. According to the inscription, what will happen if anyone plunders the tomb?
62. What does Chuck say to this?
63. What is Chuck's new nickname for Marissa?
64. What happens to Marissa in McGinty's kitchen?
65. What did the doctors give to Chuck for safe-keeping?
66. What is the next headline in Garys paper?
67. What are the names of the doctors checking up on Marissa?
68. What hospital is Marissa in?
69. What does Gary suggest is the source of the illnesses?
70. What did Dr. Grad have the opportunity to examine and for what reason?
71. How does Gary describe Marissa to the doctors at the hospital?
72. Gary tells the doctors that the mummy exhibit may be what?
73. Who gets sick next?
74. What does Cat go after that Chuck is holding?
75. What is Chucks reaction to hearing the true origins of the earrings and of Ali's involvement?
76. Given a choice between modern medical science and a 3,000 year old curse what will Chuck put his money on?
77. What does Dr. Grad think the is causing the illnesses?
78. Where do Gary, Chuck and Sammi go and why?
79. Who else shows up there and for what reason?
80. What happens after Hassan and Ali struggle?
81. What happens after the emeralds are replaced?
82. What is the headline in the paper after this is all over?
83. What is the exhibit now called?
84. How has the exhibit changed?
85. What does one of the doctors say about Gary?
86. Why does he say this?
87. According to Chuck, who all are looking for Hassan and Ali?
88. What does Chuck tell Marissa as the three friends are walking through the new exhibit?
89. What unusual objects in the museum grab Gary's attention?
90. What is Chucks very last line in the closing monologue?
Thanks to Janet for coming up with half of the questions and inspiring the rest. :)
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: January 14, 2001
© 1997 - 2001, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org