EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Mysterious Blonde

Author
08/12/00
Does anyone have any theories as to the possible identity of the mysterious blonde that caught Gary's eye in several episodes in the first and second season? Every time he pursued her he lost her, and it was implied that she had something to do with the paper, back when the "mythology" played heavy in the show in the first two seasons. The last we saw her was in helping Marissa to read the paper when Gary was lost (I think the episode was "Fourth Carpathian"). Was she tied in with the man in the bowler hat who was monitoring Gary, or another form the Cat took for some reason? Anybody have any theories, or answers?
Dollene
08/13/00
I kind of think she had something to do with the paper. She would lead Gary on kind of a chase. Similar to what Snow did in Fate and Cat has done in numerous eps. They did change her from blond to a redhead in the other ep she was in. It was the 4th Carpathian. I can't remember the name right off hand but it was the final ep of the 2nd season when Chuck left.

I have kind of wondered about her being a red head then in Everybody goes to Ricks one of the guys made a comment about Ginger being a choice piece of Calico. It just made me wonder if these were kind of off handed remarks referring to the cat. I mean the cat did send Gary flowers in Funny Valentine. And is it only me that the Cat seems to be kind of jealous of the women in Gary's life except Marissa? I have noticed his meow is more like a growl when he is around these women. Just a thought :))

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0008.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com