EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Run, Gary, Run

Author
08/15/00
I'm not usually the one to ask questions, but this one is really jammed into my mind... what did Gary do to prompt the ambulance that honked and 'woke up' the driver? Really good episode, by the way, I missed it the first and second times.
SnowsCat
08/15/00
I just watched it on tape...I don't think he did anything. He just ran out in the middle of the street to grab Marissa.
EditionFan
09/14/00
He put on his new shoes and he saved the guy who was about to eat the bun that had the nuts in it and he didn't run into the guy with the bike And he brought his money. And he got their like 2 or 3 mintues early. It reminds me of the movie Groundhogday. Great movie. They had a show like that on 7 days. Does any one watch that show?
Ren713
08/20/00
Talk about amazing scenes! That hug he gave Marissa to keep her from getting hit! Wow! That's a deep friendship, baby! Wish I would have been her.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0012.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com