EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Which EE Character Do You Absolutely Hate?

Author
09/20/00
I was just wondering because I'm writing a fan fic and wanted to know what characters not to use. If the character you can't stand isn't a choice, or if you like all the chacters, please email me at: Smile87Dee@aol.com If you are interested in reading any of my fan fics email me of go to Fanfiction.com My stories are called: A Shared Secret part 1 and two, and Hidden (Part 2 isn't finished but I'm working on it)Thanks for your opinion!

Votes: 27
Chuck (0) 0.0%
Crumb (1) 3.7%
The Cat (0) 0.0%
Erica (20) 74.1%
Henry (1) 3.7%
Patrick (0) 0.0%
Marissa (0) 0.0%
Brigatti (5) 18.5%

earlydues
09/20/00
For once, "Erica" comes up a winner! LOL!! :D
sydney
09/20/00
Erica and Brigatti come in first place for me.
Candii
09/21/00
This is actually a hard question, because I find it hard to hate anyone. But.... out of all of the characters that have starred on EE, I would have to say that I didn't care for Marsha (his ex)at all! Unlike the rest of the women in Gary's life, I feel as if she played with his emotions because she knew that he loved her and would have probably done anything for her. I liked Pritchered, (I hope the spelling is correct) Gary's boss, a whole lot better than I did Marsha,Marsha,Marsha! :) I know that she wasn't one of choices, but she's my choice. :)
Dollene
09/21/00
I'd have to agree with you Candii. Marsha was definately my least favorite. The way she treated Gary at the lawyers office and pretty much every seen they had together made me steam up with anger at her.
mrwiseman
09/22/00
I wish Meredith was on the list, she would get my vote. I do not watch the two episoeds she it in. Sorry, Meredith fans.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0021.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com