EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Molly Green

Author
09/27/00
I like Molly Green a lot, I always have. Somehow she seems to get over looked in our discussions. She's always been there for gary, and I like their relationship together kind of like a brother sister thing, she being the older sister. I also like her monologues at the end of an episode. So far, besides Chuck of course, she is the only one who can give a good sounding monologue. She has always been there to listen to any problems that gary might have, and she being more knowledgable in some things, has helped gary out in his time of need. I like that about her. She listens to him too. Even though there is a freindship there, I don't feel that she can be trusted with such vital information as the paper. LOL!! :) There is something about news reporters (Meredith flashback) !eek! (((shudder)))that they have a hard time holding on to a secret. ;)
Macredd
09/28/00
Molly was ok, but a bit to jaded for my taste. She gave him a hard time about everything. I preferred Gary's interaction with Miguel Diaz. I can't put my finger on why, but I just do.
Ren713
09/28/00
I like Molly a lot myself, and I think the reason she doesn't come up a lot is usually the women in Gary's life that are discussed are as potential mates, and I don't think anyone has ever thought about Molly that way, but I think they would have had a great friendship together. And, contrary to popular belief, reporters are entrusted with a lot of information they never part with, and I think Molly would have been one of them. As for jaded, yeah she was, and it is hard not to be after you've been a reporter for a while. But I actually think that was part of her charm. And let's not forget it came up several times that as Gary continued with the paper, he was getting a thicker skin. I think he and Molly made a good team because they kind of learned together that life wasn't always so cynical as they thought. And even though she did always give Gary a hard time, she did also stand by him.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0025.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com