EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Is there anything that just cracks you up every time?

Author
08/27/00
I always laugh out loud when Gary buys that CD rack in "Play It Again, Sammo." What a push over- but that's one of the things that makes him so lovable. :) Also, I nearly die laughing everytime I watch "The Iceman Taketh-" and you know, the more I watch it, the funnier it gets. I've said this a thousand times, but KC's facial expressions are a riot!
princess202
08/27/00
Ya 'The Iceman Taketh' is a riot!!! Not only is Kyle the BEST at the facial ex-pressions but when she grabs his 'gloots' and he lets out that he pitched yelp was SO CUTE!!!! Also in 'Teen Angels' when the girl has taken the paper (that arrived in small ripped strips) and put in her sculpture, and he looks in his big brown bag and see's she had used it and he again he lets out that high pitched yelp and I crack ^ cuz its soooo funny and soooo cute! lol.
Candii
08/27/00
That was a funny scene from Teen Angels! I had forgotten all about that one! Lol!! How about the opening scene from Teen Angels? The foot shutting off the alarm clock was a hoot! Totally unexpected!

How about the one with the drunken princess describing what she would like to sleep in, and the look on gary's face as he listens patiently as she describes it. "Lace, with little tiny rosebuds" His expression is so preciously funny as he answers her obviously unfulfilable and ridicules request with "I'll see what I can do"
I loved that guy!
TerriRuth
08/27/00
I always laugh watching "The Iceman Taketh." Also, at Chuck's response to Gary in "His Girl Thursday" when Gary asks Chuck why he took the paper, "My grandchildren." Chuck showing up in "The Jury" for his conjugal visit with Gary is a riot. Brigatti interrogating Gary and Crumb in "Crumb Again." In "Occasionally Amber" Gary's line when Brigatti gets chloroformed, "This isn't happening." The look on his face just cracks me up. And when Gary tells Jade concerning Brigatti, "First she going to kill me, then she's going to arrest me!" I always laugh, because you know that Gary's going to be lucky if that's all she does to him.
karens608
08/28/00
Luck of the Irish isn't one of my favorites, but the seen where Gary finds out he was conceived in the back of a Camaro cracks me up every time. I also like the scene in The Fourth Carpathian where Lois confronts Chuck about the paper. He tries to convince her that he tried to get Gary to tell her about the paper, but Lois tells him that the doctors tell her that she's crap-intolerant and can only take so much B.S. before she explodes.
Dollene
08/28/00
My all time favorite is from Baby when they are all in the mens room and Chuck is sure this is payback for something he has done to Gary in the past. He says this is for that time I poured warm water on your wrist and you peed your pants. Can't you just see Chuck and Gary pulling pranks on each other. :) Also the scene B4 mentioned in teen angels is a hoot. In the Wall when Gary goes back to his apartment and Chuck scares him. In Bat Masterson where Gary tells Chuck that Bat said he reminded him of Wyatt Earp and Chuck says he told him he reminds him of Pocahontas. And last but not least in Take me out to the Ballgame when they are teasing Gary about the picture in the paper and Chuck says Looks like a big ole lollipop! :) This show always managed to make me chuckle at little things. But these just flat out made my sides hurt.
FROGGIRL
08/28/00
i love the scene in "Mel Schwartz, Bounty Hunter," where Gary gets robbed of all his clothes and has to use the Mattress costume for cover and to save that pottery vase. I was just watching it and giggling. It is cute!!!!!
stephaniearwen
08/28/00
Yeah, the openning for "Mel Schwartz, Bounty Hunter" is certainly different. :) I also find myself giggling through all the scenes with the shrink.
Ren713
08/28/00
The scenes that crack me up everytime are: The scene in "The Iceman Taketh" where Brigatti threatens to handcuff Gary to the bed, and he gets this twinkle in his eye before he says, "As interesting as a proposition as that is..." The scene in "Romancing the Throne" where Chuck says to Gary, "You have a princess upstairs in your bed? Well, did you?" and Gary says no, rather peevishly, and Chuck said "Oh, c'mon, you would have asked me the same thing." And I still burst out laughing everytime Gary says, "I was conceived in the backseat of a Camaro?"
Dollene
08/29/00
Forgive me for posting again but I remembered a scene from THe Wedding where Gary is trying to keep the truck driver and the cross dresser from fighting and the crosss dresser asks Gary if he has considered plucking his eyebrows. The look on his face is hysterical. Then when the guy/girl pinches his rear. It gets me everytime.
Ren713
08/29/00
I just thought of a few more: the scene in "Frostbite" at the very end where Chuck says "You really mean it when you said I can stay an extra day?" and Gary says "No." The scene in "Camera Shy" where Miquel is yelling at the bad guy on the phone and starts to curse at him in Spanish and Gary grabs the phone away from him. The scene in "The Wrong Man" when Chuck says "she could be marrying the richest, best looking guy with the biggest..." and Marissa interupts with "Chuck!" and he finishes with "Boat." And last, in "Lt. Hobson, USN" when Gary tells Erica he is going on a date that includes dancing and she tells him to have fun and Gary walks away murmuring to himself. "Of course, I'm going to have fun. Gees, what is wrong with that girl?"
TerriRuth
08/29/00
I just thought of another one myself. In "Nest Egg" when Gary's spying on his mom and she sees him. He's trying to make a getaway by crawling away and Lois stops him and asks if he's looking for a contact lense. Then she hauls him into the ladies room to grill him about what he's doing following her.
stephaniearwen
08/30/00
I finally saw "The Jury" last night and it was a riot! I nearly died with the conjugal visit and I also LOLed when that note was read aloud in the court- "I am very attracted to you..." LOL!
Candii
08/30/00
The Jury WAS a funny one, wasn't it? The scenes that you mentioned were hilarious! I loved the part where the officer reads the note outloud too. It was the way that he read it, with feeling. Poor Gary, in trouble again. Lol!! Cracks me up everytime!
karens608
08/30/00
This topic could be a problem. I don't have a computer at home, so I access this message board at work. Being reminded of all these funny scenes, it's very difficult to keep from laughing. To make matters worse, I thought of another one. The scene in Halloween where the witches tell Gary they have his cat and he says, "Keep him!" Then they tell him he'll never see it again and he says, "I doubt it!" Then they tell him they'll turn it into a toad (or maybe it was a newt) and he says, "Good Luck!" Also, regarding The Jury, I thought Chuck was almost too convincing if you know what I mean.
princess202
08/30/00
Also so in 'The Jury' when Gary is staying at the hotel room (which is required) and Chuck comes to the front door w/ flowers and wine and kisses Gary on the cheek cracks me up!! :)
Ren713
08/31/00
Just saw "The Jury" for the first time the other night. OH MY GOD!!! I thought I was going to wet myself when Chuck showed up with the flowers and wine. And that blond thought it was Gary in the shower and it was Chuck! By the way, is just me, or was the bailiff the guy from "The Green Mile"?
Candii
09/01/00
I was watching Dad, and the scene where Bernie, tries to stop a holdup in a video store cracks me up. He thinks that everything is okay, and he's all bragging, and his chest is all puffed up because he thought that he had saved the day. After the store explodes, he looks at Gary and says. "I'm hungry...howbout we go get some gnocchi?" It kind of reminds me of a child trying to change the subject when he knows he's in trouble. LOl!!

Also in the episode of Dad, after observing Gary's interaction with the two little boys on the balcony makes me wish that I could have seen Gary interact with his own son, hugging him, telling him that he love him, correcting him when needed. He has such a way about him, and can be impatient at times, and we know very long-suffering at other times. I know that he would be gentle as he tries nervously to carefully to choose the right words to say to him. (Horse is a Horse flashback with Henry, or from Phanthom, after cat spilled the newspaper all over the floor) :) I can just see the look of love and admiration on his little boys's face as he waits eagerly for his daddy to come home, and runs with all of his might to jump onto his daddy wrapping his arms tightly around his daddy's neck. Then in the early morning, Gary wakes up to unexpectly find his son in bed with him, sleeping peacefully on top of him, arms wrapped around his neck as if to say, "I won't let you go today daddy, not without me." And Gary smiles with adoration, (the kind of smile that he smiled at the end of Time)at his sleeping son, tenderly caressing the back of his little head as he whispers. "I love you too"

Would have been nice to see, huh? :)
Dollene
09/01/00
Candi! You made me cry. THis is supposed to be a thread to make me giggle :) The description you gave of Gary as a dad was wonderful. I could picture it so easily and it would have been lovely to watch. (Keeping those fingers crossed) :) I have thought of a few more funny scenes though. In Funny Valentine when Emmit asks him if that is his lunch in the cooler and he says "uh huh" The look on his face, the elmer fudd had and the sound of his voice is hysterical. Also at the beginning of Psychic when he pops the life guard in the head with the towel is too good.
SnowsCat
09/01/00
I was going to say the scene in the Jury Duty episode the other night when I was in here..but a few of you beat me to it! I love when Chuck shows up at Gary's hotel room with flowers. Then Chuck is in the shower when the juror that likes Gary sneaks into his room and they both scream. I also love in the Fourth Carpathian when the brothers are rescuing Gary and Gary is wondering what is going on! Another moment that cracks me up (and someone again already mentioned), is in The Luck of the Irish when Gary's mom tells him to marry Kate and then goes on to tell him that he was conceived in the back of a Camaro. His face is so cute when he says, "I was a mistake!"
KyleGirl2002
09/01/00
The scene that cracks me up alot is in "The Jury" when Chuck is at Gary's hotel in the shower and doing and singing the "YMCA". That is just 2 funny and gets me every time!
Candii
09/01/00
Sorry, I kind of got carried away with the daddy thing, didn't I?
I was on a roll and couldn't stop to place it in the right category,
and you are right, this category is suppose to make us giggle, and I am having so much fun with this "cracks you up" topic that I just thought of another one. :)

In Play it Again Sammo when Gary was being attacked in the kitchen of a resturant. He's under the table, and he's watching as Sammo comes to the rescue and is pulverizing the bad guys. Gary's expression is so funny as he tries to figure out how one man can handle all of these men at once. From under the table, Gary watches in awe, as Sammo covers this one guy's head and face with a plastic bag, then thoughtfully pokes a hole in the mouth so that he can breathe. But it is gary's expession that is so uniquely funny, words can't describe it, and I laugh everytime. There may be others out there who can make expressions with their faces, but I haven't seen anyone so far who looks as adorable as Gary while making them. Lol!!!
Dollene
09/01/00
I think the funniest part of the Jury is after Chuck has made his way into Gary's room he starts taking his clothes off. I think Gary sounds a little panicky when he asks him what he's doing.:) The scene from Play it again Sammo is a good one too. I had forgotten about him hiding under the table. In Mel Schwartz where he hid under the desk from Mel's wife was funny too. One scene that cracks me up is from Duck day afternoon. It is not the actual scene that gets me but the blooper I saw on a program. It is where Lois is plugging in the extension cord and Gary and Marissa are discussing his parents staying in the Gray Ghost or his room. Lois walks in and says something about borrowing hamburger patties because Bernie is going to fire up the hibatchi. In the blooper she comes in and asks for the patties because "Bernie is going to fire up the Jacuzzi!" KC and Shanesia both die laughing. So everytime I see that scene it is particularly funny.
Ren713
09/01/00
I wish I could have seen that blooper!
stephaniearwen
09/01/00
I would LOVE to see bloopers from the show! I bet they're hysterical!

I was actually giggling over the "Hobson Triangle" in "Phantom at the Opera" tonight. Chuck made it sound like it was the Bermuda Triangle or something :)
Candii
09/04/00
I've been watching A Bris is a Bris, and have really been enjoying it! I think it is very funny, with lots of funny situations and goings-on,and quite witty in dialogue. I can say that out of all of the funnier episodes, and the Jury is certainly at the top of them, A Bris is a Bris seems to crack me up from scene to scene, and I find myself giggling throughout the whole show.

The guy named Tony is so funny in this episode. The woman that he is hopelessly in love with is hopelessly in love with Gary. So Tony is angry with Gary and I just loved the scene where he says to Gary, that he was going to go away,(somewhere I don't remember) where he says he will sit and wait until he has gotten word that Gary has died, because only then will anyone have a chance with Abigail.

Another scene was when Tony is trying to describe to gary how deeply in love Abigail is with Gary, he describes it by saying "It is as if someone has asked her (Abigail) the most important question in the world, and when she looks at you, she sees the answer." With his Italian accent and all, is so hilarious to me! :)

This episode has some funny stuff, one of my favorites! :)
Amy-Kokomo
09/05/00
I LOVE the look on Gary's face in "Weather Girl" when she (the weather girl) grabs Gary by the collar of his robe and starts yelling at him! That confused look he has on his face makes me laugh so hard my sides hurt! Anytime Gary has that confused look on his face makes me laugh!
ken_joe
09/22/00
I always laugh while watching the episode where Gary gets bit by the monkey. When he's trying to get the monkey to pick up the paper and he is doning the "Monkey see... monkey do" It's SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! :)
Melodey
09/24/00
I loved the episode "Regular Joe" I thought the whole episode was funny. Especially when Gary and Chuck take the place of the football players.

I agree with Dollene, that was soooo funnny when the he/she asks Gary if he has ever considered plucking his eye brows.

I also love the episode "Baby" Mostly the part when Chuck passes out and Gary has to deliver the babies. I started cracking up when Chuck woke up, and he heard Gary say, "Keeep pushing, I think I see the head!" And then he passed out again!!! (Also Gary looked really happy when he was holding the babies. It was soooo cute!!!!!)
tdmiller82
10/02/00
From The Wrong Man, I love the squash scene when Gary accidentally breaks Pritchard's nose & then has a tough time convincing Chuck that it was an accident. I also like the restaurant scene when Gary puts the table cloth over Pritchard to put out the fire & when he takes it off & sees Pritchard, Marcia, and her parents, Gary has such aa cute look on his face sort of like a kid in trouble.
MsSpider
10/03/00
Just about anything Chuck says cracks me up. Or Gary's response to him. I'm only in the middle of the second seaons...I think. So I don't know EE without Chuck yet. sniff sniff...makes me sad to even think of him leaving. But he'll be back. hehe
Ren713
10/04/00
"Big, flapping, huge, pasty thighs!"
karens608
10/05/00
Ren713-

Don't do that! I read this at work and I could barely suppress my laughter! I don't think I would have wanted to explain what I was laughing at.
Ren713
10/05/00
Sorry, Karen! Yes, I guess that would have caused some explainations! But I'm glad I made you laugh!
karens608
10/05/00
No problem. Actually, it wasn't the first time this week I almost broke up laughing at work. When I read that comment about the cat hanging around the Camaro I thought I was going to lose it.
stephaniearwen
10/05/00
I'm glad you enjoyed my Camaro comment. I hope I didn't get you in trouble. :) I was halfway serious when I wrote it though. I really would not be surprised if the paper had some role in ensuring Gary's birth.
Ren713
10/07/00
RENEE: Everyone wants to date Gary. All-American baseball player, mowing the grass with your shirt off - yes, I noticed - teacher's pet Gary.

And...

RENEE: Stop whining!
GARY: I'm bleeding.
RENEE: It's just a little -
GARY: Gash!

And then later:
MARISSA: What's going on?
CHUCK: I don't know, but Renee's kicking a**!
Ren713
10/11/00
Erica: "Have you ever stolen a car before?"
Gary: "No, can't say as though I have."
Candii
10/11/00
Gary: I'm from the prize patrol...you do send in, don't you?"

Old Woman: Why yes,...every other day!
Candii
10/13/00
Niki: Is this where he lives?

Gary: Who?

Niki: The cat.

Gary:..well, yeah...

Niki: Are you like...his owner?

Gary: No, it more like he owns me...
stephaniearwen
10/16/00
Okay, just now I was watching my tape of "The Play's the Thing," and I gotta say that when the director asked Gary if he'd done any acting before, Gary's response- "Well, I played a teapot in the second grade..." - struck me as REALLY CUTE and SO FUNNY!
tdmiller82
10/17/00
In Ice Man Taketh, Brigatti is jealous (although she won't admit it) to see Gary dance with Amber.

Brigatti: If you were married to me & you acted like that, I'd shoot you.
Gary: Well you wouldn't have to because if I were married to you, I'd shoot myself.

I just found it funny- Gary & Brigatti's bantering. They were both denying their attraction to each other, but you knew that they had feelings for each other.

karens608
10/17/00
I always laugh at the scene in The Iceman Taketh when Brigatti kicks Gary after she notices that Amber and Paul are no longer watching.
Gary: What was that for?
Brigatti: You were enjoying that a little too much.
Gary: Me? I could hardly breathe! What, has it been a long time between feedings, Brigatti?
Dollene
10/20/00
Gary: What are you doing? Brigatti: Looking for bugs. Gary: In my underwear drawer? Why would I have bugs in my underwear drawer?
stephaniearwen
10/20/00
As long as we're talking about "The Iceman Taketh," the following moments ALWAYS strike me as hysterically funny (in addition, of course, to the ones already mentioned):

1. Kettner asks Gary when they are picking up the diamond. Gary responds, "Oh, I wouldn't know. My wife, she makes all the scheduling decisions." It's the facial expression that does it for me here. :D

2. Amber and Paul comment on how lovely their honeymoon suite is. Gary: It beats jail anyway...
Toni: My husband, always joking!

3. Amber: Your husband just gave you a stone the size of a cantelope. Aren't you atleast going to give him a little kiss?
Gary: My wife has a thing about public displays of affection...
My personal favorite!! Facial expression again!!
Candii
10/21/00
The part where Gary says "beats jail anyway" always cracks me up too! But did you notice Brigatti pinching him between the neck and shoulders as she says "My husband, always joking" :P It's funny! Poor Gary. :P

Ok all of you focus EE fanatics, I have a question for you. In tonights episode of In Gary We Trust, there is a scene where there is a play on words and I'm wondering if anyone caught it. I haven't heard anyone mention it yet, and either I'm so focused and was able to zoom in on it right away, or I may be coming down with an inner ear problem. :)

In the opening of the episode after Gary and Erica's kiss at the restaurant,Gary wakes up to the sound of the clock radio. Did anyone else hear the radio say, "Good morning sweetheart" If you listen closely you can hear it. Lol!!
Dollene
10/21/00
I just hate it when this happens. Someone mentions something from an ep that I didn't catch and I have to go back and watch it again. I just hate having to do that. ;)
Jenna213
10/21/00
I just love the scene in the Iceman Taketh where Gary and Brigatti meet up... she gives him a peck and says "say my name agian and you're fishfood!" Gary's facial expression is a riot that gets me laughing every time! For me also, every time I watch that episode I laugh more and more. Also, in the episode Up Chuck I crack up when Gary and Chuck start arguing on the Jerry Springer Show!
TobMar
10/22/00
One of my favorite episodes is "Dad". Two classic moments occurred while Gary and Bernie were walking down the street. Bernie had been questioning Gary about how he spends his time. Thinking that his son was applying for a job, Bernie walks away and gives Gary some space. Then when Bernie spots Gary next, he is sitting in a dumpster holding an autographed baseball (giving the impression that his son hunts valuables from a dumpster). Bernie's face was priceless. Then moments later a girl walks up and tells Gary how great he was after breaking into her car last night (giving Bernie the impression that his son is some kind of a pervert).
stephaniearwen
10/22/00
From "Hot Time in the Old Town":

Trotter: There are fifty miles of tunnels in the city. How do you know you were under my site?
Gary: God!

LOL! I'm watching this right now, and that always makes me laugh. :)
Candii
10/22/00
Never got an answer to this question. I was wondering from the episode, In Gary We Trust, did anyone catch the clock radio when it said "Good morning sweetheart!" the morning Gary woke up from his dream of his kiss with Erica? I think the news lady on the radio is suppose to be saying goodmorning and then something else, but it sounds like she's saying goodmorning sweetheart. Lol!! Very clever.
Candii
10/23/00
From The Psychic, an episode I really enjoyed. Gary looks especially adorable in this one for some reason. Can't explain it.

Claire: "How'd you know...how'd you do it?"

Gary: "I've got a very sensitive nose"

Claire: "No,no,no,no,no,no,no,that nose isn't particularly
sensitive, no,no,no,(touching Gary's nose)this nose is more decorative.(winks)

Gary: (laughing) "Ma'am, I'm glad you're alright now, and I see you're
busy, and you got a lot of people who just really want to have their fortune told...oh theres one. Have a nice day!" :)
Candii
10/23/00
From the Ice Man Taketh~

Brigatti: "Isn't he a sweetheart" (pinching Gary's cheek) I'll never forget Larry's words when he told me...."

Gary: "I gotta pee" (gets up quickly)

Amber: (sighing) "What a romantic!"
stephaniearwen
10/23/00
I did not catch that little moment in "In Gary We Trust," and, unfortunately, I don't have a tape of that ep. :( I guess I'll have to wait until it comes around again.

I almost forgot about the "I gotta pee" bit from "The Iceman Taketh!" LOL! That totally came out of nowhere! :) Here are a few more moments from that ep that I forgot:

-"Speaking of dancing, you won't mind if I take my little bride out for a spin, would ya?" Facial expression! :)

-The next morning, when Gary hears the paper rustling, jumps up and yanks the paper out of Brigatti's hands- "Oh...It's today's" "No kidding. And here I was hoping to get last week's news! Get your own paper, Hobson!"

-And in the same scene- "What ball??" "The ball at the hotel. Why else do you think we're here? By the way, what size tux do you wear?" "NO NO NO!" "Hobson!" "I'm not going to any ball!" "You're my husband. What am I supposed to do, tell them I couldn't get a date?" "Well you..well you...excuse me..."

-"Honey! Gotta run!" The face again, not to mention the little running gesture he made with his hand! :)
karens608
10/23/00
The scene that always cracks me up in Dad is when Bernie asks Chuck "Did you know he gets tomorrow's paper?" and Chuck replies "That was fast." It's especially funny when you realize that Bernie had just promised Gary that he wouldn't tell anyone about the paper. :) Lucky for Bernie that Chuck already knew!
stephaniearwen
10/23/00
I just wanted to add that in "In Gary We Trust," I cracked up when Gary came tumbling out of the men's room out of breath after preventing that woman from jumping, and Brigatti was like, "I don't want to know..." LOL!
Ren713
10/23/00
From "Faith":

MARISSA: "Will he (Gary) be okay?"
DOCTOR: "Was he okay before this happened?"
MARISSA: "No, not really."
Ren713
10/23/00
From "Deadline"

MORRIS: "Old Snow would be down here everyday going over these newspaper articles, mumbling to himself."
GARY: "That's not going to happen to me."
stephaniearwen
10/23/00
My favorite from "Faith":

Gary: Doc, I gotta go.
Doctor: You can't.
Gary: Why?
Doctor: Because we have your pants.
karens608
10/24/00
You beat me to the one from Faith. :) But I did think of one I like from Dad.

Chuck: You need someone you can talk to. Someone to help lighten the load.
Gary: I thought that was you.
Chuck: Someone you can trust
Gary: Ah.
Ren713
11/03/00
In "Just One of Those Things"

Doctor to Gary: "You seem -- how should I say this -- tightly wound?"
karens608
11/07/00
I didn't think that A Bris is Just A Bris was one of my favorites, but when I saw it again last night I was kind of surprised at how many things I laughed at. I think my favorite was when Chuck said, "Come here, cutie" to Gary because he wanted to kiss him to thank him for bringing him (Chuck) and the rabbi together. LOL! :P
Dollene
11/07/00
I really like the ep Abris is just a bris. Ithink it is hilarious. I love Chuck's line about Pakc my bags. I'm going straight to hell. Plus this ep is just full of wonderful faciall expressions. I also like the part about Tony dripping all over Chuck and gary replies me too.
Eyeswideshut
11/08/00
And what about "Don't walk away Renee", when the false delivery man escapes from McGinty's 'cause Chuck, who had to guard him, left him alone to get a glass of water?? I love the way Gary, his parents, Marissa and Renee get scared by the big crash that comes out from the place where the spy was hidden, and their interrogative faces looking at Chuck then are simply hilarious!!!
I laughed a lot also when Chuck says, to justify himself, that he had to drink some water because of a frog in his throat... man, Gary is handsome, but only Chuck could make me laugh so much!!! Darn,how I miss him...

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0039.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com