EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: "Hobson"

Author
11/25/00
I was wondering, I'm sure you have all noticed that not too many people call Gary by his first name. Crumb, Brigatti, Molly, Miguel, Armstrong, just to name a few, call Gary by his last name. It's weird because even Miguel, who sorta became Gary's friend, kept calling him Hobson. In a way, I find it sad because besides Marissa, he doesn't have time to make friends who would call him "Gary."

You see, if we were all friends with Gary, we would luv him enough to call hime Gary (and maybe some other cute names, too, which I won't get into, lol). :)
Melodey
11/25/00
Thats true, a lot of people do call him "Hobson." But in "Show Me the Monet," the British guy called him "Hobbers." Thats a nickname. (A very cute one if you ask me!)
shana93
11/25/00
It's so funny that you brought this up, because I was thinking after watching The Iceman Taketh, that it was strange for Gary & Brigatti to still be calling each other by their last name even after so many intimate moments.

Also, since Chuck left, there is no one to call him "Gar". :(
Candii
11/25/00
I think his dad calls him Gar. Isn't that funny! :) I like Bernie and I think it would have been fun having him as a dad.
Dollene
11/26/00
On Occasionally Amber is the only time I heard Gary call Brigatti Toni. And that was when he was trying to get out of trouble. And she told him to call her Brigatti. I would probably call him honey or sweety instead of Hobson. :)

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0054.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com