EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Secret of the Paper

Author
12/22/00
Somebody once said there were 15 people (I'm not sure if that included Gary) who knew the secret of the paper. I've run into a blank. I can come up with 10. 11 counting Gary.

1. Gary
2. Chuck
3. Marissa
4. Bernie
5. Lois
6 & 7. The Williams Brothers (Hoops)
8. Rachel Greenburg
9. Nate Calvin
10. Meredith Carson

Who am I missing? My mind has drawn a blank.
karens608
12/22/00
There's also Erica, Henry, Sam Cooper(The Out-of-Towner), Joey Clams(Performance Anxiety), and Louie(The Cat). I can also think of five people who know that Gary knows what's going to happen before it does, but don't know about the paper.
Janet486
12/22/00
Thank you Karen. How could I be so dumb as to forget Henry, Erica, Sam & Joey. Louie I should remember because in my attitude walk thread he was one of the reasons Gary had it.

I forgot to put Marley on the list.

Sammo of Martial Law knows that Gary knows things but he didn't find out about the paper.
karens608
12/22/00
I completely forgot about Marley! That's really odd, because I just read a terrific fanfic called "Christmas Carol Redux" which incorporates Marley, which I highly recommend. Maybe Dollene and I should both be literary agents!
Janet486
12/22/00
I read Christmas Carol Redux as well. I printed it out and have it in my binder at home. It was a good one.

Gary is haunted by thoughts of Marley, it seems, no matter which fanfic story you read.

How about the "literary agents" checking out my fanfic? I have two posted in the Tales from the Tavern site with 4 more on the way. One iw being worked on but I sent it to my "assistant" for her view. I'm having some trouble with how to end it.

Most of my stuff is "missing scenes". I'd be interested in hearing what you and Dollene think.

Maybe we should write more Christmas/general holiday stuff. It might be nice to have Gary actually enjoy one holiday. He sure didn't enjoy Christmas or Valentine's Day.
rosee
12/22/00
The judge from "Time" found out about the paper, too, but he died, so I don't know if that counts.

Crumb knows that Gary "knows" things, but he doesn't know how.
kellyjo
12/22/00
What about the girl in Snow Angels? That's such a good episode, it was on this week. She found out he could tell the future, and when he looked in his paper she said "What? What is it, Gary?" or something similar.
Janet486
12/26/00
I hadn't thought about the judge. YOu're right, he did see it just before he took the bullet meant for the girl that Gary was trying to save from the "bad guy". I suppose we should count him. After all Marley knew about the paper and he died.
Janet486
12/26/00
Kellyjo I think you're thinking of Gifted. Snow Angels had no girl in it. Just an older woman whom Gary presented with a space heater.

And Nikki never really found out about the paper itself, just that Gary somehow knew things sometimes.
kellyjo
12/26/00
Woops, sorry, yeah it's Gifted. Do you think what the girl was doing would really happen in real life?

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0090.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com